What do your Fundraising Donations to IICACC Support?
Since IICACC was established, the Coalition has done over one hundred presentations to over 2500 attendees at schools, service organizations and community-based education classes. Items needed for each of these presentations are:
- Printed Presentation and Marketing materials for all attendees.
- A power point projector and speakers to facilitate more effective presentations.
- Consistent research on constantly changing predator tactics and newly developed social apps.
- Ongoing development of new and effective methods for Statewide educational efforts.
IICACC has participated in over 50 community events around Idaho requiring:
- Marketing materials.
- Educational materials.
- Give away items for children.
- Pop-up tent, Signage & Banners.
- Occasional Event rentals where required.
Although similarly titled, the Coalition is not a law enforcement agency and is not affiliated with the Idaho Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (ICAC) which is a law enforcement agency under the direction of the Idaho Attorney General’s Office.
ISP was grateful for a contribution from the Idaho Internet Crimes Against Children Coalition @IICACC – we are partners in detecting, investigating and prosecuting child predators. Funds will be used by ISP Cyber Crimes Unit to purchase software to analyze suspects’ computers. pic.twitter.com/EYWtcEiKPl
— Idaho State Police (@IdahoStPolice) June 14, 2018